Zara Leventhal is a well-versed designer with experience in branding, digital strategy, and creative ideation. She grew up in New York City and is proud of her New Yorker work ethic and go-getter attitude. Zara likes to work in fast-paced environments that appreciate rapid iterations and innovation.
Zara is currently finishing a custom degree that she calls Tangible Design, which emphasizes graphic design, interior design, fashion, and product design. The Adobe Creative Suite is second-nature to her, and she prides herself on being a “photoshop queen.” Zara also has other technical skills including illustration, video editing, industrial sewing, flat pattern design, and embroidery.
Zara will graduate in September 2018 with a Bachelors of Science in Design Arts from Drexel University.
She has created work for clients in New York City, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles, and is willing to relocate to pursue a career in design!
- Olson Kundig Graphic Design / Promotional Poster / Ideation 2018
- Leap Smoothies Graphic Design / Branding / Online Marketing / E-Commerce 2017
- Drexel TrebleMakers Branding / Logo Design / Marketing 2015
- Album Art Art Direction / Design 2016 - present
- Mirror & Mantel Web Design / Branding / UX Testing 2016
- Happy Sunshine Food Truck App Design / Branding / UX Testing 2016
- Skin OS Graphic Design / Branding 2015
- Dragon Alert App Design / Logo Design / Concept Design 2016
- Sketches Assortment from sketch book 2017 - present